• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

A 320 ditching of France

MCDU

Total Time
I wonder how that happened?

M

Note: was a test flight in southern France
Might have also crashed into ocean and not ditched

Last edited:

PlaneDrvr

Total Time
>10000
New now reporting that is was an Air Newzealand a/c.

Initially, it was reported as an Air Chance a/c, but was fairly quickly corrected, as I said, now reported to be Air Newzealand.

Also, reported that the a/c crashed and not ditched in the Meditranian (sp?), and the a/c in question being an A320, with 7 onboard. Just spec. at this point, but being Air Newzealand and being an A320; may have quite possibly been an 'acceptance' flight?

For what its worth.

PD

dojetdriver

Total Time
Also, reported that the a/c crashed and not ditched in the Meditranian (sp?), and the a/c in question being an A320, with 7 onboard. Just spec. at this point, but being Air Newzealand and being an A320; may have quite possibly been an 'acceptance' flight?

For what its worth.

PD

Just spoke to my brother who works for AZ. He didn't claim to know all the details, but everything he told me coincides with one of the articles above.

Last edited: