• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E,XJ,9L TA Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Definately, especially if CALALPA is successful in getting all 50+ seat flying back as all the CPAs expire in the next ten years. That way, XJT pilots are not furloughed.

They never had and never will. Worst case is current language, i.e. nothing greater than 50 seats. You really think CAL and UAL pilots would walk for 50 seaters? History says no.

So an XJ Captain not flowing to Delta...because they were scewed (another story) is getting what?

Oh yes... Nothing!

You can count me as a NO vote and I have a few months to convince everyone else I fly with and know to do the same...

I am bitter...

You weren't counting on the flow now were you??

They never had and never will. Worst case is current language, i.e. nothing greater than 50 seats. You really think CAL and UAL pilots would walk for 50 seaters? History says no.

Never had and never will what? I'm fine with your worst case! Nothing more than 50 seats is acceptable in the new contract. Essentially what I said, as the CPAs expire, 50+ seat RJs go to mainline. Do I think the pilots will be successful? I don't know but I certainly hope so!

Good for the industry? So another ALPA regional can come in and undercut your new contract?
Just remember, the bar has never been on a steady rise. There is always another pilot group who will undercut you.....Mesa and Republic for example.
Guys...I've been there and done that. Not in the airlines anymore, but I've put my time in there. Take it from somebody with experience. THIS man knows of what he speaks.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back