• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E/XJ/9L contract is out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the record, I am voting yes...After reading some of this thread I will know where to get a good laugh if the Nintendo game console in my luxurious hotel accommodations is out of service.
I am very grateful that I had the privilege to fly as a crewmember in military aircraft at-sea and in combat conditions...I know all too many that served as mere "enlisted" that made the ultimate sacrifice, so you can act like a pompous jack@ss.

VOTING YES on TA...Voted FOR ALPA 06' and 08'

Is the room clean? safe? Anything else is superfluous...Sure, it is nice to stay at a "nice" hotel and more often we do even flying the SAAB. However, I think that the hotel issue is something that should be way down the list of priorities. Some people, and I have to say in most cases, flight attendants are the biggest sources of complaints regarding hotels.
Perhaps it is because I spent a good portion of my young adult life aboard Frigates, Destroyers and Aircraft Carriers that my tolerance of more Spartan hotels is higher than the average pilot.

What a tool. Your fellow servicemen are embarrassed by your childish response. Beating your chest like this is a joke. You're comparing apples to oranges. You might as well have said that you often camp during the winter in a tent and that increases your tolerance. It makes no sense and doesn't apply to what we're talking about.

Kaman- I appreciate and thank you for your service. It has paved the way so that those that have never volunteered, can argue about what level of hotel should be acceptable.

This isn't military service Murf. I am NOT enlisted to "serve" PNCL Holdings and working for PNCL is NOT "serving" my country. It is an exchange of professional services for compensation with a corporation.

Comparing the two with one another is ignorant, at best.

This isn't military service Murf. I am NOT enlisted to "serve" PNCL Holdings and working for PNCL is NOT "serving" my country. It is an exchange of professional services for compensation with a corporation.

Comparing the two with one another is ignorant, at best.
I don't know what your motivation is in calling me out here. I was thanking him for his service. Without it, we couldn't openly post openly on the Internet about any contract items. Take a look at how Egypt mysteriously just lost all access to the Internet. Want to live there, or stay in those hotels?

I have spoke my piece on the hotel issue, to drag it on any farther is ignorant, at best.

Latest resources

Back