• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E t a

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Damn Don, you gotta take down that Avatar. It's promoting high rates of inflation in the Smokies if you catch my drift! :)

Well the TA went down as Mister "Meat and Potatoes" predicted. There were so many parallels between this TA and politics, I couldn't believe it. Offer up stuff for the younguns (i.e. handouts and low interest student loans) then offer up stuff to the seasoned citizens (social security, medicare etc.). In the end, it was the folks in the middle who put their foot down and said "NO" because the TA was a joke.

By the way, if it had not been for DTW, this TA would have passed with ease. Congrats DTW, you took the leadership role and saved the "nation" just like Tennessee did in 2000 by rejecting Algore. :) By the way, there were 2 slogans being promoted around DTW by an expert "lobbyist":

1) Make Nancy Reagan proud, Just say NO. 9E pilots deserve better!
2) Vote YES and be the NEW Mesa.

Something tells me these slogans resonated with folks. :)

Now, let's all get serious, role up our sleeves to work on an improved agreement and make them pay HARD in the meantime. Burn baby burn, heat 'em up and do them no favors....show them no mercy!

So am I to understand this TA, that the nut job Trenary exulted about before congress failed to pass? And if so, congratulations to those that had the balls to say no!! What was the percentage? And can someone post the payrates that were proposed?

Latest resources

Back