• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E, 9L, XJ JCBA Deadline Extension

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not a deadline. It's a "caveline." When is enough enough. 9L and XJ have joined the wimpy .

What a shock. If only they had more time, considering they wasted WEEKS of time with management saying NO to anything that costs money. They WASTED their time, and ours. Same old dog and pony show. We need to provide them with motivation, not time.

Just another tactic for the company to buy time. They never had any intention or desire for a jcba and they don't want one now. The unions should have never agreed to resume negotiations on the 30th. They should have demanded that negotiations continue today. If there is ever a TA, the unknown seniority consequences will cause it to fail and will be in the same position we are in now but it will be six months or a year later. Another victory for Corp.

Why on earth don't you guys write stuff up and go eat dinner instead of staying on time. Dick Anderson has to much invested in yall to let you go the way of comair. Come on!

You guys definitely need to grow a pair. The sooner you get some hair on your peaches the quicker this will be resolved. You're not giving the company any reason to do anything. They're not going to do it out of the kindness of their heart.

Memo just says a new deadline (unpublished) and negotiations resume on the 30th. No doom and gloom, we are transferring the aircraft anyhow type talk, as some would have liked to have seen. As I said before, it will be done when its done. The motivation for management is the $$ spent in 3 independent airlines and unresolved labor negotiations which the shareholders don't like. I believe their is a shareholders meeting today infact. This is not section 6 negotiations, and it is not time to make this ugly.... yet.

Hahaha.

They need a few more weeks? Really?

How about 5 years? You've got to be kidding me.

I hate to say I told you so, but the company is gonna keep on stringing the union along and the union WILL LET THEM.

Better leadership is needed. Where are the Mesaba militants? Bring em on.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back