• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

911 Never Forget

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First off I voted for Gore and then Kerry. I believe Bush Administration will be remembered as arrogant and poorly principled at best by history. So drop that cr@p. Second, have you read any of the evidence outside of Loose Change? I took the time to watch that garbage one day and am amazed seemingly intelligent people jump on that bandwagon. In terms of conspiracy propaganda, it's right up there with JFK in absurdity. Yes United 93 actually landed and parked at the NASA facility in CLE. :rolleyes: Good thing that kid had Google Earth and a Macbook.

Swallow your pride and read the 9/11 Commission Report. After that check out a few books like The Looming Tower or any of Peter Bergen's works on Al Qaeda. If after that you're still convinced 'the truth is out there' then light up a roach and head to Union Square in NYC on a Saturday afternoon cause there are all sorts of like minded fools hanging around there Maybe you'll pick up some 18 NYU freshmen that hasn't shaved her armpits in weeks. In the meantime I'll pass on any future debate with you. The fact that an airline pilot would buy cr@p like United 175 really was a military bird simply staggers me...

crawl back under your rock, mushroom or whatever gets you thru your day. :rolleyes:

For those of you who haven't seen it, I strongly recommend sitting through the movie United 93. It's a great reminder of the dangers of sitting fat, dumb and happy, and, on a more positive note, how - in the hands of a couple dozen pax - one part of the system, without an alphabet designation at that, adapted to new information within minutes and came within seconds of retaking that plane.

Bury your head in the sand....How could you forget about 911...that's just stupid. Especially you appartently fly for JBLU...isn't one of your bases in New York?

'Kay -- here are some recommendations.

1. Look left at my profile.
2. Look up the acronym "OEF".
3. Look up the definition of "sarcasm".
4. Look in mirror and introduce yourself to the dumba$$ in front of you.

MY POINT IS THAT IT'S POINTLESS TO SAY ... "We should never forget 9/11."

I was on a very big boat off the west coast of India on September 11th. Yep, still remember.

Now don't get your panties all twisted over this ...

Ditto...

Un-f'ing believable that we have people on this post trying to politicize this scar on American history.

I got one better than the visit to Ground Zero -- READ THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT.

That should be required for all Americans.

crawl back under your rock, mushroom or whatever gets you thru your day. :rolleyes:

Yep great counter to the truth fella. Have fun looking for those perpatratiors in our borders or whatever other retarded conspiracy you got dbag. Wait I think I just saw Tupac Shakur buying a latte...

I got one better than the visit to Ground Zero -- READ THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT.

That should be required for all Americans.

Please do.
It's an unbelievable read.
When i contemplate the patriot act and all the fear-based reactions that allowed us to be manipulated so easily after 9/11, it's the wrong response and it's the cowardly one.
Like the carjack victim who refuses to NOT walk outside at night-refuses to let the fear that it will happen again keep him from living free, 9/11 should strengthen our commitment to our freedoms and rights under the constitution- it should not be used as fuel to scare us into restricting our rights. And it should not be used as propoganda to begin voluntary wars that have benefitted large oil and war services companies far more than it has helped us. It's harder to be free. But it's better.
And you don't need conspiracy b/s to indict the current administration- there is plenty right in front of us, that we can ignore the fiction and factless.

Last edited:
Please do.
It's an unbelievable read.
When i contemplate the patriot act and all the fear-based reactions that allowed us to be manipulated so easily after 9/11, it's the wrong response and it's the cowardly one.
Like the carjack victim who refuses to NOT walk outside at night-refuses to let the fear that it will happen again keep him from living free, 9/11 should strengthen our commitment to our freedoms and rights under the constitution- it should not be used as fuel to scare us into restricting our rights. And it should not be used as propoganda to begin voluntary wars that have benefitted large oil and war services companies far more than it has helped us. It's harder to be free. But it's better.
And you don't need conspiracy b/s to indict the current administration- there is plenty right in front of us, that we can ignore the fiction and factless.

It truly is an eye-opener. To think we could have had that f-er long before Sep 11th.

I offer no excuses for Clinton. There aren't any- but then- we were in bed w/ the saudi's big time, and still are. They disclaimed bin Ladin, but we still treated him like a nuisance leader, and still wanted to keep the relationship up w/ the bin Ladin family. In hindsight, and w/ the transparency of the 9/11 commission- it's so inexusable.

Latest resources

Back