• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

900's in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
haha! well that will change when we get the 190s for delta.

You know what might be even more exciting? How about 100 seaters going directly to Delta and working your way up to that level, rather than being excited about dragging the entire industry down. Just a thought. Although, I'd imagine this is either flame-bate or you really are 21 years old (although perhaps I'm over-estimating).

-Blucher

You guys are CRAZY if you think ASA will get any 900's. I hear these guys saying Skywest only got the first because Delta wants them in SLC, and that when they want them in ATL they will come to ASA. I guarantee you when Delta wants them in ATL, Skywest will be flying them! With or without a base, SKYW will fly the 900's. They ARE NOT going to split this fleet type between the 2 groups, especially when the SW pilots fly them for much cheaper than ASA would. That said, look for the Skywest ATL base to open as soon as Delta wants 900 flying out of ATL!!!

When SKW shows up in ATL with them, I hope to God that they park on the C and D Concourses. I want them to finally understand why the ASA pilot group goes insane on a daily basis with the way we are run.

When SKW shows up in ATL with them, I hope to God that they park on the C and D Concourses. I want them to finally understand why the ASA pilot group goes insane on a daily basis with the way we are run.

Yeah, they're (SKW) used to a pretty smooth operation out there in SLC. I remember watching in amazement when a ramper actually ran over to park us as we approached the gate...back in the good-ol' days when we did the HLN and SBA runs out of SLC. I can't imagine how you ASA folks put up with that craap in ATL on a daily basis. Is there company-sponsored therepy for you guys??

how does ATL compare to ORD? I know that ORD has gotten way better, but do any of you remember how things used to be in the F alley? it was ridiculous on a daily basis.

anyone with experience in ATL and ORD that can compare the two? I've heard lots of comments about how bad it is, but having only been there a few times a couple of years ago in the United gates I don't think I saw what folks mean.

The 900's were ours. We lost them due to the lack of a contract.

As I said in the last post you guys are all screwed as Mesa/CHQ will whore out there zero to hero kids again to get the flying.

Latest resources

Back