• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LAZYB

Time wounds all heels.
"Say again" - what's the protocol to start out with Diamond status? :pimp:

What's available, on-line or Adobe file etc, for the 800XPc training? AFM, FCM, QRH?

Will FSI ICT send out training materials early? Who is the go to person for training info at Netjets? Been a "couple" of years since I've been in the Hawker.

Thanks much :beer:

NetJets has a deal with Hilton. Every couple of weeks our travel department sends over a list of new-hires. Hilton will send you your Diamond Card shortly thereafter.
You can find SOP's, profiles, and checklists on the crewops webpage. As far as limitations and memory items you will have to get them from Flight Safety.

NJA should be mailing you some CDs with SOP's, performance info, a/c walkaround and other things. They also send a Collins CD so you can push some buttons on the FMS. At least they used to be doing this, unless they have changed. I may have some other study guides and such if you want to PM me with an e-mail I can get them to you.

Welcome to the Hawker!

NetJets has a deal with Hilton. Every couple of weeks our travel department sends over a list of new-hires. Hilton will send you your Diamond Card shortly thereafter.
You can find SOP's, profiles, and checklists on the crewops webpage. As far as limitations and memory items you will have to get them from Flight Safety.

Thanks for the reply Rev.

So when can I access the crewops webpage? After indoc, or when?

Lazyb

NJA should be mailing you some CDs with SOP's, performance info, a/c walkaround and other things. They also send a Collins CD so you can push some buttons on the FMS. At least they used to be doing this, unless they have changed. I may have some other study guides and such if you want to PM me with an e-mail I can get them to you.

Welcome to the Hawker!

Sounds good.

Thanks niteflyr.

So when can I access the crewops webpage? After indoc, or when?

During indoc you will have access to the crewops website, as soon as they put you into the system. The breakroom over at Easton has 4 computers there for your usage.

FWIW, I wish I had applied for the Hilton Amex before I started training last year, since there is a delay waiting for the card in the mail. Indoc and initial sim is a great time to start wracking up some points, after all. Then you can upgrade to Diamond shortly thereafter. Best wishes and welcome to NJA.

FWIW, I wish I had applied for the Hilton Amex before I started training last year, since there is a delay waiting for the card in the mail. Indoc and initial sim is a great time to start wracking up some points, after all. Then you can upgrade to Diamond shortly thereafter. Best wishes and welcome to NJA.

Just to clarify there is no upgrade to Diamond status with hilton. You are given Diamond status from day 1. This is a benefit our travel committee worked out years ago. The relationship with Hilton is strong. Some use the Hilton amex some do not. Whatever CC you use the points come fast.

Thanks

for all the info/replies. :beer:

Latest resources

Back