8,000 posts! Another milestone.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee: This just in. "The Confederacy Lost Again"

If you actually would have read post #4021, you would have seen that my name is for the car in the Dukes of Hazzard. I guess you aren't a die hard fan..... oh well...

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm not married general but thanks for asking !

Try again maybe you can get to 8002

Hey, whatever your preference, I don't care. I am married, though, just so you know that..... Rainbows are pretty.....yikes.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Amazing how just since your first post on this thread this morning your count has gone up by 24:

Forum Info

PostsTotal Posts: 8,024 (5.01 posts per day)
Find all posts by General Lee
Find all threads started by General Lee

Five posts a day since late 2002? I see that as a problem.

Or just really, really gay...

I put 100 bucks on this thread making it to 10 pages

Amazing how just since your first post on this thread this morning your count has gone up by 24:

Five posts a day since late 2002? I see that as a problem.

Or just really, really gay...

Wow, that was a classic. In reality, I probably do 30-40 posts per day, each day I am home. I tend to respond more than once to certain threads. Like this one. The AVERAGE might be 5 posts per day, but I do fly quite a bit, still. Thanks for caring, even if it does seem a bit stalker-ish. I really am married, but I am flattered by your attention.... stop it silly!

Bye Bye--General Lee

It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating your 5,000th post. Time flies I guess. Just think how many post per day you can reply to when you retire from USair. ;)

MASTER DEBATOR......... I can't wait. I love debating the MASSES.
Bye Bye--General Lee

Master debator?
Well, as Tom Leykis would say:
I'm a cunning linguist myself (wink wink)

anyway, congrats. I've always been a huge general lee fan.

It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating your 5,000th post. Time flies I guess. Just think how many post per day you can reply to when you retire from USair. ;)

Wait, if it actually did go through, USAir would actually be DELTA. Parker wanted to takeover the Delta name, right? Riiiight. Good try though. I think NWA and DL are more likely. And, I hope to have 10,000 posts by Summer, 12,000 if USAir actually does take us over.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wait, if it actually did go through, USAir would actually be DELTA. Parker wanted to takeover the Delta name, right? Riiiight. Good try though. I think NWA and DL are more likely. And, I hope to have 10,000 posts by Summer, 12,000 if USAir actually does take us over.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

I know the Delta name would be kept, I was just pokin' fun. I am against the merger myself. USair has a habit of buying good airlines (PSA, Piedmont) and ruining the culture. Good luck to you guys.

Latest resources

Back