7X deliveries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Capt1124

The company I work for was supposed to get a 7X in February 09, then Sept 09, now February 10. I can see deliveries falling a few months behind but this seems excessive. What's going on at Dassault?

The company I work for was supposed to get a 7X in February 09, then Sept 09, now February 10. I can see deliveries falling a few months behind but this seems excessive. What's going on at Dassault?

How did you fall a year behind?

There's a lot wrong with the 7X pipeline right now, but are these delays recent or are they from the start? Was the aircraft to be a demo?

A few months delay right now seems norm, not a year.

Completion seems to be the backup, along with flight test - for multiple reasons.

There are a lot of 7X's sitting in the states slowly getting down completion line...
:crying:

I saw one in KSAT a week or two ago. Looked to be same paint job as SBC. Are they flying one?

The Feb 09 date is from around a year ago, the Sept 09 date from maybe six months ago, and the Feb 10 date from just now. I don't know if that's due to completions or something else.

The Feb 09 date is from around a year ago, the Sept 09 date from maybe six months ago, and the Feb 10 date from just now. I don't know if that's due to completions or something else.

When is it due here for input? any idea?

THAT is the magic question!

Those delays just dont sound right...:( ...are they voluntary?

I think the backlog is improving, but Im just guessing as an avid spectator at this circus...:)

That far out you my have completion center options also. You may be in luck!

Last edited:
I saw one in KSAT a week or two ago. Looked to be same paint job as SBC. Are they flying one?

I have seen an SBC 7X on the road recently. I thought they were in line to receive two but that is an old message board rumor that could be wrong.

Ours was supposed to be delivered last December, we got it in August.

Latest resources

Back