• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

787 in UAL Colors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Landing gear looks small, overall it looks like a fragile 767. I'd still fly it.

You just won't at SkyWest. Not likely at all.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Recently one was parked for an overnight next to us in the cargo ramp in Haneda and after the walk around I approached it and took a close look, great looking machine, such a clean and smooth fuselage, it sits lower to the ground as compared with the 76, the landing gear is so clean with no hydraulic lines coming down on them and just an electrical line, I suspect that the future in A/C construction technics is not on heavy metal.

What are you suggesting with your moronic comment? Please regale us with your understanding of the correlation between the airline flying 787s and the political/economic situation in Etheopia.

Whatever dork. Nobody agrees with you. We all laugh at your potshots. Nothing changes the fact that you are an idiot. Ethiopia (notice, the correct spelling) is a very poor country with a very expensive fleet of airplanes - and that fleet does not impact the prosperity of the population. Like the vast majority of African countries, it is extremely corrupt. How would I know that? My sister-in-law is from Ethiopia and her extended family still lives there. I know the facts and you don't.

Wow, you used the word "correlation" - sounds like you might have completed the 8th grade. You are a serious dork.

Latest resources

Back