Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dav8tor

DN_United-787-Dreamliner-Exterior_2_courtesy_UA.jpg

United Airlines (UA) has unveiled its new Boeing 787 Dreamliner after being rolled out of the paint hangar at Boeing’s Everett, Wash., facility.
UA is the North American launch customer for the Dreamliner and expects to take delivery of its first 787 in September. The airline has firm orders for 50 787s, for delivery by 2019.
The aircraft cabin is configured with 36 seats in business/first, 72 seats in economy plus and 111 seats in economy.

DN_United-787-Dreamliner-Exterior_2_courtesy_UA.jpg

United Airlines (UA) has unveiled its new Boeing 787 Dreamliner after being rolled out of the paint hangar at Boeing’s Everett, Wash., facility.
UA is the North American launch customer for the Dreamliner and expects to take delivery of its first 787 in September. The airline has firm orders for 50 787s, for delivery by 2019.
The aircraft cabin is configured with 36 seats in business/first, 72 seats in economy plus and 111 seats in economy.

Look even better if there wasn't a scab in the left seat.

I heard first class meals on Ethiopian were pretty good...

Rock Soup served with a nice Stick Salad garnished with sand....complete with two Flies that walk around on your nose.

Bada-Boom! Rimshot please...I'm here all week, two drink minimum and remember to tip your waitresses!

Whine Slapstein

- Weddings
- Bar Mitzvahs
- Catskill Resorts a Specialty

Can you believe Ethiopian airlines is the the third airline to take delivery of a dreamliner? I thought they were a poor country? I guess that 50 cents a day, cup of coffee crap on those commercials paid off!

The Ethiopian Airlines 787 is configured to seat 1000. That's how they can afford it. 'Economy of scale'.

Last edited:
Did I read a few threads back that the junior FO on the CAL/UAL 787 is a 2006 CAL hire? If so, that ain't bad! I know several guys from my craaaap regional who passed up on CAL in 2006 for JB. One is an E190 Capt and the others are still FOs on the Bus. Picking airlines is a crapshoot...

How many more 787s will be delivered to CAL/UAL this year? Will CAL drivers fly them all? How soon will UAL pilots get their hands on one (their own delivery)?

Latest resources

Back