767-200 Range & Crew Requirement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ER's

Heard a rumor of 6 available thru CAM first to be used on the TNT charter? Most ABX non DHL flying is out of MIA to C.A and S.A. and the Crib. so not a issue.

Started the EBLG-KJFK flight yesterday. Working on ETOPS approval. I think they just took delivery of a ER last week N312AA. I saw it in the hanger in ILN on Monday, completely white bird.

Good luck Clip! Hope that expands into something decent for you guys.

You wont make the hop out to Diego, better stay on an 8 to get your yacht club Tshirt.

I agrees with some of the above in that the plane is most successful in the domestic frt market.

Started the EBLG-KJFK flight yesterday. Working on ETOPS approval. I think they just took delivery of a ER last week N312AA. I saw it in the hanger in ILN on Monday, completely white bird.

That may be for ATI, I think they are putting some 6's over in the middle east or africa or somewhere. Ive heard they are getting 2 or 3 more in quick succesion.

That may even be the plane the Beoingers have been fighting with at BFI. Heard from a buddy up there that one was totally FUBARed by someone's door mod.

You wont make the hop out to Diego, better stay on an 8 to get your yacht club Tshirt.

I agrees with some of the above in that the plane is most successful in the domestic frt market.
What do you mean it won't make it to Diego? It will make it with no problem. Less than 2000nm about 4:15HRs ETE. The only thing that would be needed is 120min ETOPS authority.

That may be for ATI, I think they are putting some 6's over in the middle east or africa or somewhere. Ive heard they are getting 2 or 3 more in quick succesion.

That may even be the plane the Beoingers have been fighting with at BFI. Heard from a buddy up there that one was totally FUBARed by someone's door mod.

Actually that charter is a TNT charter that we are flying (ABX). The screwed up door mod was a couple of years ago, I think that was a ATI aircraft.

repeat post.

My original question was ...Can a 767 200 go from Japan to Diego Garcia non stop? or go from LAX to Hawaii...Not an ER ,just a standard 200..And if possible,how much freight could it carry?

My original question was ...Can a 767 200 go from Japan to Diego Garcia non stop? or go from LAX to Hawaii...Not an ER ,just a standard 200..And if possible,how much freight could it carry?

Not sure you can get that info from a message board where a bunch of guys throw out alot of WAGs.

Latest resources

Back