757 type rating scholarship

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
it looks like white people can actually become a member of OBAP, since it says memberships is available to "any pilot"...and this scholarship's requirements are only that you hold the time and are a dues paying member...nice
Why wouldn't you be able to become a member? Remember...OBAP isn't a country club...you can join and support if you'd like!

Sandhawk

Waiting on Dec 13, 2012
Total Time
Mucho+
Why don't they offer some sort of bizjet type instead? You know, a type that might actually help you get a job........

That 757 type might look good on the ticket, but with no time in type and nobody hiring, it ain't gonna do a damn thing for you. Besides, you will be long out of currency before the majors start hiring again.

rigger

Total Time
8000+
That would be a racist orginazation if you started it for that reason.
do you have any idea what the word RACIST means.....it's bantered about so much but totally used in the wrong context.......I am sure you don't but give it a try!

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
Total Time
6AM
Please don't feed the troll.

Jar Jar

I spake!
Total Time
The reason it would be racist is because you would make it only for white airline pilots.
I didn't say that. OWAP will allow pilots of all races to join if they believe in our agenda.

Shall I sign you up?

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
Why the segregation by race amongst pilots? We all do the same thing, albeit, some do it better, get paid more and fly cooler jets than others, but in the end we are all airline pilots.

Browntothebone

Total Time
-
Same thing on this message board. I'd like to reach out and offer a conciliatory offer of harmony and peace. Can't we all just get along?

laserman2431

Total Time
News flash. Brown on his bone is a white racist. For an unknown reason he likes to come on here and pretend he is black. He also likes to come on here and pretend he is a human being as opposed to a piece of human trash.

laserman2431

Total Time
Why the segregation by race amongst pilots? We all do the same thing, albeit, some do it better, get paid more and fly cooler jets than others, but in the end we are all airline pilots.
Some are pieces of human trash.....

Captainzero1

Total Time
OBAP is BS, it is basicaly a good ol' boy network for ex black military pilots to join the airline world. Civilians don't stand a chance with them on these scholarships.