• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

757 training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alteon will cost you about $32,000 for one pilot and around $36,000 for two pilots. There are better deals out there if it's just a rating that you are looking for.Very pricey, even if it lands you a job IMHO. To many ex airline types with serious experience in these aircraft just waiting to work for anybody at almost any price just to keep flying.

To get a rating for a jet, private/corporate jets, to 737's, 757's, A330's, etc, etc. do you HAVE to purchase the rating?

Seems kind of damn expensive. Or can you train, accumulate enough hours as a CFI, apply to a company, and they will pay for the training, and eventually if all goes well and you pass you join their roster for that particular jet, in this case 757?

I'd rather not buy a rating, and frankly I don't think I ever would, I wouldn't have the money for that. Thanks guys.

B757 Rating

You might want to call Flight Training International. a bunch of current or furloughed UAL instructors. 1 800 233 0050. Most recent quote for the 57 was
$16.5. Are really sure you would want to do this?

this isnt what you think guys; im involved in putting together a flt dept for a private 75 or 73. if the plane actually is purchased (anyone in corporate knows how this goes) im just trying to get a head start on schools. i know of alteon, ive trained there, also ual in denver; but thats about it. thanks for the help.
fd

falcondrivr said:
this isnt what you think guys; im involved in putting together a flt dept for a private 75 or 73. if the plane actually is purchased (anyone in corporate knows how this goes) im just trying to get a head start on schools. i know of alteon, ive trained there, also ual in denver; but thats about it. thanks for the help.
fd

Go to Higher Power Aviation in Dallas. They have a B-757 program now and if it anything like the B-737 Program then it is going to be Top Notch!

www.jetcrew.com is their website.

falcondrivr said:
fd

What airplane(s) did you train on at Alteon, or in DEN? I am asking because I am wondering what your opinion was of these two training vendors.

Latest resources

Back