• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

757 training

falcondrivr

Total Time
looking for a list of any or all locations in us to get a 757 type rating.
thanks

Spooky 1

Total Time
Some
Alteon will cost you about $32,000 for one pilot and around $36,000 for two pilots. There are better deals out there if it's just a rating that you are looking for.Very pricey, even if it lands you a job IMHO. To many ex airline types with serious experience in these aircraft just waiting to work for anybody at almost any price just to keep flying.

CoAPorT

Total Time
------
To get a rating for a jet, private/corporate jets, to 737's, 757's, A330's, etc, etc. do you HAVE to purchase the rating?

Seems kind of damn expensive. Or can you train, accumulate enough hours as a CFI, apply to a company, and they will pay for the training, and eventually if all goes well and you pass you join their roster for that particular jet, in this case 757?

I'd rather not buy a rating, and frankly I don't think I ever would, I wouldn't have the money for that. Thanks guys.

Spooky 1

Total Time
Some
B757 Rating

You might want to call Flight Training International. a bunch of current or furloughed UAL instructors. 1 800 233 0050. Most recent quote for the 57 was
$16.5. Are really sure you would want to do this?

falcondrivr

Total Time
this isnt what you think guys; im involved in putting together a flt dept for a private 75 or 73. if the plane actually is purchased (anyone in corporate knows how this goes) im just trying to get a head start on schools. i know of alteon, ive trained there, also ual in denver; but thats about it. thanks for the help.
fd

Dangerkitty

Total Time
falcondrivr said:
this isnt what you think guys; im involved in putting together a flt dept for a private 75 or 73. if the plane actually is purchased (anyone in corporate knows how this goes) im just trying to get a head start on schools. i know of alteon, ive trained there, also ual in denver; but thats about it. thanks for the help.
fd

Go to Higher Power Aviation in Dallas. They have a B-757 program now and if it anything like the B-737 Program then it is going to be Top Notch!

www.jetcrew.com is their website.

Spooky 1

Total Time
Some
falcondrivr said:
fd

What airplane(s) did you train on at Alteon, or in DEN? I am asking because I am wondering what your opinion was of these two training vendors.