757 @ FedEx gonna go senior or junior?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jtmpilot

What do the folks at Fedex think? will the 757 go junior or senior? What are the rumors of where it will be based?

Fedexflyer do you think Captain will go junior to 727 Capt.?? that would mean Capts under 4 years on the 757...

Europe..senior.

757 Prediction

I predict the left seat will go senior because the pool of folks willing to go to that jet is bigger. It's a good progression for a lot of 727 and WB FOs so some of those that have been staying in the right seat of the BUS/MD waiting for the WB left seat may jump at it and will take a narrow body glass upgrade.

I don't think a lot of 727 Capts will take it..no pay raise. I think the 727 left seat will go more junior as the 757 gets added to the fleet.

I think the right seat will go junior. Current 727 FOs (like Albie) won't move unless they really just want to fly the jet because no pay raise, have to do a walk around etc.

Basing rumor, I've heard Europe and or South America. South America because of the range. Also, heard an 757 Indy domicle rumor, but who knows. It will probably just get added into the fleet and current system structure.

Last edited:
Movement in the Mad Dog F/O seat will hopefully move alot quicker regardless, at least i hope to not be on Reserve long... ill have 45 people below me after this training cycle....

Latest resources

Back