• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

747 off the runway at O'Hare?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Give him a break, I think he's a CAL pilot.

Usually when the weather gets bad, CAL has XJT do the flight because we are CAT II approved. I don't think many CAL planes are CAT II approved.

Call in the big guns when the weather goes down. We at XJT eats this stuff for breakfast. LOL

Yeah, those 737NGs, 757s, 767s, and 777s are real low-tech machines. Ever heard of autoland?

Usually when the weather gets bad, CAL has XJT do the flight because we are CAT II approved. I don't think many CAL planes are CAT II approved.

Call in the big guns when the weather goes down. We at XJT eats this stuff for breakfast. LOL

Wow, you must be a real pilot. Can I have your autograph.

Btw shouldn't you be on the Regional board?

Ever hear of CAT 3 LAND 3?? Figured you didn't. Your little commuter aircraft isn't capable or equiped to fly it. Don't worry, we fly and land while you are still burning circles in the holding pattern!

Sorry, but I land much better from the LEFT SEAT.

I don't think I'm cut out to be a lowly gear jerker even if the airplane can land itself.

I think I'll stay all nice and comfy in the Captain's chair, thank you very much.

The world needs co-pilots too, I guess. LOL But, seriously not my thing!!! ;-)

LOL

LOL

Guess not, since the hiring board told you "No." You know what they say about winning the gold medal at the special olympics, don't you??

Don't worry too much though. Take solace in the fact that when you do screw up and run off the end of a runway or slide off a taxiway, that funny smelling thing between your legs will finally step up and save your ass.

Last edited:
Guess not, since the hiring board told you "No." You know what they say about winning the gold medal at the special olympics, don't you??

Don't worry too much though. Take solace in the fact that when you do screw up and run off the end of a runway or slide off a taxiway, that funny smelling thing between your legs will finally step up and save your ass.

Wow... and that was after the edit!

Sorry, but I land much better from the LEFT SEAT.

I don't think I'm cut out to be a lowly gear jerker even if the airplane can land itself.

I think I'll stay all nice and comfy in the Captain's chair, thank you very much.

LOL

So what are you saying. You don't jerk gear when your Co-Pilot takes off hotshot...

Btw you otta try that autoland stuff sometime. It's pretty cool. Better yet if you ever have what it takes to get to the Majors, you might get the chance to even do a Cat III HGS hand flown approach.

Latest resources

Back