• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

747 fire bomber

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Negative. This has gone on long enough, and unlike catmaster, I really am done with this thread.

Certain members here do not deserve, nor will they be accorded respect. Clownpilot was one, and has been banned. Swass is of similiar ilk, as is hugh, and for a relatively new participant here, so appears to be the cat.

Others have earned the respect and deserve it, such as A Squared, Mar, Enigma, UAL78, and many, many others. I'll certainly accord such who deserve the respect, all that I have to give. To those who do not deserve it, I'll give far less. Those who don't deserve it may perceive condescension; it's not. Their treatment is nothing more than response in kind to their apparent worth.

So many times I see someone ask a question, and get nothing but guff from the various clown posters here. How should one take them, then? Certainly not as serious proponents of professionalism, certainly not with any interest in setting forth meaningful contribution, but only as detractors who only desire to argue. Swass is nothing more than this, nor is Hugh Jorgan. Such jibes as they may elect to post, then, are of little consequence; they never had anything meaningful to say, and their words are of little weight.

Without a doubt, they'll reply here, though without response from me...this thread has run it's course. Whatever their reply, it's of no value, nor efficacy; wasted "bandwidth." Even agreeing with such brings only more arguement; the futility of meaningful communication is self-evident. Have a ball, kids. You know you will.

Regardless of the feelings some of you have here in this whole argument, I would enjoy hoisting a few cold ones with any one of you if we are on the same fire this summer.

Ron

Tanker 65

If ya ever make it to FAT, the beer is on me.

DC-4's kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Dont forget to arm the tank........

I'd assume thats the DC10 water tanker prototype doing a test run? Looks like its flying slow and in landing configuration minus the gear down.

Hicks and Lawrence

I heard that they have 16 337's that they use for fire patrol work. Neat thing. I also know nothing about them. Could anyone offer more information about this obviously smart (they fly 337's) company.

Maybe that 747 video needs to be sent anonymously to a chemtrail kook, let them go crazy over it :)

Pacific Crest aviation flies 337s too, and I hear their pay is not bad. I think PC does BLM contracts, where the air attack is based in a certain place continuously, rather than on call air attack. Of course though BLM bases planes in real garden spots like Battle Mountain or Wherethefucca NV

The air attack thread might be a better place for getting info, there are a few air attack people on there.

Ron
2002 air attack
2004 T-65

Latest resources

Back