737NG type

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OnTheDole

Currently an FO on a 737-300, thinking about doing the 737NG type wondering where the best/ cheapest place for someone like me to go...

I assume they have a slightly abreviated (cheaper) course for those current on type somewhere...

If your already typed on the B737 then your already typed. Thank you for shopping at Kmart. You just saved a wad of cash.

You are talking about differences training .

I assumed that current on type means your typed and current. My bad!

"I assume they have a slightly abreviated (cheaper) course for those current on type somewhere..."

Currently an FO on a 737-300, thinking about doing the 737NG type wondering where the best/ cheapest place for someone like me to go...

I assume they have a slightly abreviated (cheaper) course for those current on type somewhere...

just curious but why would you do this? Why pay out of pocket? Don't you have to pay the rent, the light bill, and make a car payment, like the rest of us?

My guess is that he is a America west furlough so he's looking to get the type for southwest or overseas airlines.

Higher power has a reduced rate for pilots that have 500 hours of 737 time as does K&S. I'm sure most of the type rating companies have short courses aswell

http://www.jetcrew.com/b737.htm

http://www.kandsaviation.com/trn_7x7short.asp

you got it...
I realize for SWA a 737 type is a 737 type but many of the overseas gigs want 737NG specific types. Thanks for the info...

according to the packet they sent if you have 1000 hours 737 classic time you need a 737NG type...

I guess I'll just have to call K&S tomorrow and find out what they offer

Latest resources

Back