• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

737 experience

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Claim you're from La Jolla and lived in San Diego most of your life and misspelled La Jolla...wierd, to wierd .

If you're for real (unlikely), you need to get current. Few airlines will look at you if you haven't flown in years. Study the FAR/AIM, as you will be asked many questions regarding regulations and operating procedures.

Your significant lack of currency is an obstacle.

Well,

at least he did say that he was the sun (mispell intended) of a deceased high level African official with $14million in a bank in Africa and is looking for someone "honest" to which he can transfer the funds to for 20% of the proceeds.

Web000 said:
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm looking for some feedback on my African experience. I'm from La Hoya, San Diego and met my beautiful African ex-wife back in 2000 then we decided to move to Senegal (Africa) to be married and i took that opportunity to look for good flying in Africa.

Web

I live in La Hoya [sic] too, and I love the city but I hate living here. Why? The people, that's why.........go figure.

I don't doubt that he really lived here, most of the people here have way more money then brains anyway. San Diego gets more and more like Berkeley every day. It's a dam* shame too, because it's such a beautiful town.

Web000 said:
Still looking for some good feedback guys....!!!!!

B737-200 CREW 7/14/2005
AERO CONTINENT URGENTLY REQUIRES B737-200 CREW EITHER CURRENTLY RATED OR ABLE TO BECOME RATED, WE COULD CONSIDER CREW NOT RATED AS WELL. REQUIREMENT IS FOR BOTH CAPT AND FIRST OFFICERS. MAIN BASE OF OPERATION TANZANIA AFRICA AS WELL AS SUB BASIS IN AFRICA. AERO CONTINENT OPERATES THE SCHEDULED SERVICES DIVISION. PLEASE STATE AS WELL AS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES TEL/MOBILE ETC. [email protected]

RideTheWind,

Thankx buddy for your help but i'm no longer in Africa right now. I'm back home in US. and i have had my share of Africa..........

PS. I've paid my dues

Web

English,

what is a C512? Did you mean C152? I guess not, because if you are a pilot you would definitely know what a C152 is. Just kidding, but unless you meant to mispell it, it is quite ironic since you dogged the boy for mispelling La Hoya. Cut the boy some slack. If he is Dutch, it was a simple mistake. If he is flame baiting, he'll get his when Mom comes home and goes down to the basement and finds him on the computer again before taking out the trash and combing her hair.

Latest resources

Back