• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is just plain stupid.

Wow something G200 and I agree on.

SansPlane said:
Thanks 200, but I want to know who is on board.

My first whiff of this is that you don't want the information for the purpose of writing your senior thesis.

Do you work for "US Weekly" of something???????

To support everyone else who has kindly replied...........it's nobody's business but that of the people on board.

I gotta add this though: that's an uuuuuuugly paint job IMHO.

Lets see. A long range biz jet, connected to a company with interests in NV, and has 711 in its "N" number?

Just a guess, but my "bet" is you'd see different very wealthy individuals on board on their way to the desert southwest to have a "Whale" of a time and to wager very large sums of money at the establishments of the company that would require the use of such an aircraft.

Last edited:
SansPlane said:
200 - I know what you mean, but I am still interested in knowing who is on board. For the sake of security, perhaps someone in the know will PM me.

'For the sake of security?' You are obvoiusly not involved in corporate aviation. This is a huge responsibility. Our discretion protects our employers as well as the security concerns for them, their business and their families.
No selling out.

Exactly XRATED. I wondered when someone was going to bring up the obvious. These folks have not even blocked their tail #, so I don't think security is high on the list of priorities for these folks. If it was, I would not be able to tell you their travels from the past 90 days. That's not to say they are not cautious about their surroundings, but blocking a tail # is certainly the 1st step one takes when corporate aircraft security is a concern.

Also, I fail to see what purpose it serves to call this kid a moron. He is obviously some wet behind the ears kids; probably new to aviation and still gets excited to see a big corporate jet. Though he should not be on here or anywhere for that matter asking who is on board a corp jet, that just tells us he is not familiar with the protocols pertaining to private flight departments. By calling him names and such, that just lets him know that there are some out there that are unfamiliar with the protocols of being a professional.

Sansplane, nobody on here is going to help you with your quest, and rightfully so. If you have questions about operational aspects of PT.91 jet operators, you are in the right place, but if you want the folks on here to divulge details of any business that is conducted inside of a corporate aircraft with you is entirely unacceptable, unprofessional, and well beyond the realm of anything most, if not all on here, would be willing to do.

Last edited:
They were parked next to us in MCO last...er, a little while ago. And, uh, maybe it was TPA, yeah, that's it...

And, I couldn't tell who was on it. In fact, I don't even know who I was hauling. I gotta go, it sound like someone's on this line... ;) TC

P.S.--200 and Diesel agreeing on something? Sounds like the end of the world to me! :)

Qualcomm

That "N" number has been on several Globals at one time or another.......s/n 9121 and 9002.

Last edited:
9002 until recently was a Bombardier owned aircraft. So most likely was a loaner while the customers aircraft was completed.

CG

Latest resources

Back