69 ASA RJ's Grounded

crj567

I hear it is something to do with the improper tracking of the serial numbers of some kind of engine parts which are required to be boroscoped.

Looks like something some our new "all-star" top mtc managers (formerly Delta-one and all) should have caught. I wonder if RA is dumping his riff-raff on us to destroy the operation.....

-Great plan for these losers-take an early-out from DAL, get a six-sigma certification and go f-up some other airline! All the while getting paid massive coin!

-Gee, Thanks!

Last edited:

crj567

So, am I working tomorrow?
Copy Dat....

-At least if your version of "work" includes sitting around the airport all day waiting on something to do...

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
So, am I working tomorrow?

My guess is no. I don't see how all these aircraft stuck in outstations have a prayer of being operated tomorrow. All the schedulers must be freaking out.

Performance + checks?

crj567

Do you know what they call 69 grounded rj's? A good start :)
You are just pissed because your company still flies tons of "rj's." They all just say "Douglas DC-9" on the data plate.

-Kinda tough to have "big-boy-airline-pilot" syndrome when you fly the same size plane....

-Truth hurts, Pancho...

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
Comments like that don't get to me. Any mainline pilot who peruses the regional forums has issues anyhow.

buscap

Total Time
I hope the hotel bar is still open! I just got a bottle-to- throttle extension!!

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
I hope the hotel bar is still open! I just got a bottle-to- throttle extension!!
Brews on me!! The hotel bar is always open for the ASA crews, they know what a bunch o' Lushes we are ;-)

Trojan

OUPilot01

Total Time
You are just pissed because your company still flies tons of "rj's." They all just say "Douglas DC-9" on the data plate.

-Kinda tough to have "big-boy-airline-pilot" syndrome when you fly the same size plane....

-Truth hurts, Pancho...
It is not the size of the plane that makes it a regional its the wages the pilots are making.

kf4amu

Total Time

-Truth hurts, Pancho...
HAHAHHAHA Yea those Republic and Mesa crews flying their 86 seat jets for 23k a year are mainline as hell compared to -9 operators!