66 yr. old pilot disoriented...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ivauir said:
Yeah, the chicks here aren't nearly as hot as you said they would be!
:laugh: Awesome, thanks for the laugh!

FN FAL said:
Meth rehab not going as well as you thought it would be?

Ever been there ... you know, minding your own business ... skimming these endless posts for hidden gems of wisdom and all of a sudden something strikes you as hilarious just AFTER you've taken a sip of coffee? You're now faced with one of life's little choices:

A. Open mouth and forcefully expel liquid before choking ...

B. Keep mouth shut and attempt to contain liquid while not choking ...

I chose option B (with a twist) ... since a great volume of air from BBB's substantial fuselage was attempting to expel a fine arabica mist ... and the "normal" exit had been sealed with great determination ... physics decided I should be the lucky recipient of a mocha nasal lavage!

Thanks FN FAL ... you are now on my ignore list while enjoying a beverage at the computer!

BBB

Big Beer Belly said:
Ever been there ... you know, minding your own business ... skimming these endless posts for hidden gems of wisdom and all of a sudden something strikes you as hilarious just AFTER you've taken a sip of coffee? You're now faced with one of life's little choices:

A. Open mouth and forcefully expel liquid before choking ...

B. Keep mouth shut and attempt to contain liquid while not choking ...

I chose option B (with a twist) ... since a great volume of air from BBB's substantial fuselage was attempting to expel a fine arabica mist ... and the "normal" exit had been sealed with great determination ... physics decided I should be the lucky recipient of a mocha nasal lavage!

Thanks FN FAL ... you are now on my ignore list while enjoying a beverage at the computer!

BBB
Hahaha...I almsot did the same thing with ivauir's response.

Latest resources

Back