• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

6 weeks and no answer from XJT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been waiting for 6 weeks too, trying to be patient. Class dates are already through Feb. and xmas is upon us which is slowing the process! Be patient and I'll see you at the interview!

That kind of crap ended a long time ago with any larger operation like XJT. Maybe you'll find some racist a$$hole at some Part 135 op with 2 planes in the middle of BFE, but this racist crap does not exist at any Part 121 op.

The same goes for people that think they're not getting jobs because all the minorities and women are stealing them at 300hrs TT. It just ain't happening these days.

donvag said:
I applied for Express Jet 6 weeks ago and I have been reading gouges and people who applied weeks after me have already interviewed and are starting class. How long have you guys been waiting? Im starting to suspect it is because of my ethnic name and last name.

Hey, They are really backed up with interviews..so just be patience.

I totally agree with VIK.
I have an ethnic name and I still was able to pick and choose the airline of my choice.

Don’t make excuses for your lack of experience.

>>Actually did you consider you may have to much time for Xjet. Two of my buddy's just got hired and out of the whole pool only guys with under 800 TT got hired, just a thought.<<

Dont know about the 'too much time' theory, but I know someone personally who applied online and got hired with XJ with just over 600TT, 125MT and the whole process from applying to interview took two weeks, with a class date in three.

From what I understand they are not doing anymore phone calls until the 2nd week in January. Then they will start again.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back