Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kaman

Hey,
I just applied for a contract position flying in Africa for 5 months on a renewable contract. Pay is $4,200 USD and company pays for everything else including your positive space biz class flight back and forth to the US. bases are Monrovia, Liberia and Algeria. accomodations, health insurance and other perks all paid by company. sked is 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off for Algeria and 2 months on and 1 off for Monrovia. Good luck! PM me for information.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorherad

Well, good luck dude.

If you really don't mind flying B1900's and getting shot at while you're at it, Evergreen is looking for B1900 drivers:

"Job Description:

Must be type rated in the Beech 1900 and hold FAA ATP, Must have minimum of 2000 hrs TT with 250 hours in type. Must have minimum 100 PIC hours in the last 12 mos., NVG a plus. Must have US Citizenship and must be able to obtain a secret security clearance. Will be working in Afghanistan and other areas not specified. Must have valid passport We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing."

http://www.evergreenairlines.com/emp/index.html (select "pilot" under the search forum)

Talk about a no brainer. Basically 1 month on 1 month off for Algeria, but if you want to go to Liberia, its 2 months on and 1 off. Whats next, are they going to entice someone to Lagos with 3 months on and 1 off?

Evergreen stuff sounds more fun, too bad I dont have a type.

Hey,
I just applied for a contract position flying in Africa for 5 months on a renewable contract. Pay is $4,200 USD and company pays for everything else including your positive space biz class flight back and forth to the US. bases are Monrovia, Liberia and Algeria. accomodations, health insurance and other perks all paid by company. sked is 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off for Algeria and 2 months on and 1 off for Monrovia. Good luck! PM me for information.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorherad

you can be my wingman any time.

Latest resources

Back