• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

500kts at 10 feet video.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They're an elite front line French Air Force air defense unit that is responsible for the defense of France at the German border.

The video shows operations at their secret base where they will deploy in less than 4 hours after any invasion of France.

A sharp viewer will notice the highest speeds and lowest altitudes are obtained on any course from 240-330 degrees. :D

"...defense of France at the German border." They're a few decades late aren't they?

Also, 'elite' and 'French' shouldn't be used in the same sentence, unless you're talking about salad dressing.

France keeps their 'elite' defending the border with Germany? GERMANY?!
There's a strategic move....

Well, now I understand their lack of assets to support the fight against global terrorism. Gotta be prepared for the German Invasion Phase II.

France...speed-bump to European conquest!

"What was THAT?" "Oh, that was just France, just keep going..."

The "super" elite interceptors are at a secret base near Normandy in order to guard against a British invasion from Jersey and Guernsey.:nuts:

It doesn't matter, in 50 years the women playing in the French Open will have to wear burkhas.

Hey Navyflyer,

The French defend there border with Germany now with Mirage F1C's on poles. They point them at Germany until they see a German and then they spin them around and pretend to runaway.

CLAMBAKE

Too bad I didn't tape some my circ. apps in the ATR 72...It would look like that...sort of. :)

Latest resources

Back