Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

se1776

splash 8
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]I guess Mr Trout is having trouble finding pilots. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Leaving that company was the best move for me. Nothing like Allegheny that was a good place to work for. But Piedmont really SUCKS big time,they threat you like a garbage crew schedule threat you bad I mean $5000 is not enough to work there. But if you go there don't say nobody told you about it.have fun flying the DASH 8 100[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]May 1, 2007[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]PIEDMONT AIRLINES/US AIRWAYS EXPRESS (Dash-8 First Officers (500TT, 100ME) $5000.00 Hiring Incentive)[/FONT]

:beer: I'm with you! the best part about it was working with PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]I guess Mr Trout is having trouble finding pilots. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Leaving that company was the best move for me. Nothing like Allegheny that was a good place to work for. But Piedmont really SUCKS big time,they threat you like a garbage crew schedule threat you bad I mean $5000 is not enough to work there. But if you go there don't say nobody told you about it.have fun flying the DASH 8 100[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]May 1, 2007[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]PIEDMONT AIRLINES/US AIRWAYS EXPRESS (Dash-8 First Officers (500TT, 100ME) $5000.00 Hiring Incentive)[/FONT]

Thats old news dude! Plus, Mr. Trout has been long gone! And By your post I am sure we are all glad you left too!!

I see we're not holding back any punches this morning.:D

Since we are talking about money! Anyone that doesn't call in sick in May will get 200.00!
Plus anyone picking up any of the 3,000hrs in open flying will recieve Double!! I mean Double Premium pay!!

I know it sucks to work on ur day off, but the month of May will offer everyone some serious cash!!

Since we are talking about money! Anyone that doesn't call in sick in May will get 200.00!
Plus anyone picking up any of the 3,000hrs in open flying will recieve Double!! I mean Double Premium pay!!

I know it sucks to work on ur day off, but the month of May will offer everyone some serious cash!!

Do you think June and/or July will be this way too??

Latest resources

Back