5000 Posts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Lee said:
I will look into an avatar. I am trying to make myself as mysterious as possible. And, I think Dave Griffen took the General Lee Car photo.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Congtatulations GL. Your posts have always been opinionated, entertaining and contain a gratifying amount of self-satire. (Even if you are a union hack and don't give a rat's as* about the junior guys at Delta.)

I don't know how I made your top ten list, with all of 280 posts to my credit.

I'll give you back the GL car photo for your avatar in exchange for 1,000 posts.

Last edited:
Let's do the math. 5,000 posts. A conservative estimate, 5 minutes to compose and edit a post. That equals 416.6 hours. At 600 mph, you could have circled the globe over 9 times. If you take the more realistic 10 minutes per post, that time doubles to 833.2 hours. 34 days of his life he will never get back.

If you take the more realistic 10 minutes per post, that time doubles to 833.2 hours. 34 days of his life he will never get back.

10 minutes per post.... Dude, are you reading with one eye and tying with 1 finger??

I suppose 10 minutes is probably high. I was including the time to put some thought into a response before posting it. That's what I was getting at. Anyway you figure it, 5000 posts is insane.

General,

I am a kool aid drinking FNG. I enjoy your posts. I don't always agree with you but you are entertaining. Keep up the good work!!

I was including the time to put some thought into a response before posting it

Yea, but we're talking about the General here... Do you really think he puts any thought into a response??:D

Just joking with you GL..

Wow - I made the list too. I always enjoy GL's commentary - regardless of whether it is spot on or slightly inflamatory...

Jetjockey said:
I suppose 10 minutes is probably high. I was including the time to put some thought into a response before posting it. That's what I was getting at. Anyway you figure it, 5000 posts is insane.

I usually zero in on anything Comair, Jetblue, Airtran, or DL ralated. I try to comment on each one, giving my wonderfully accurate insight on each. Then I usually edit after I get slammed. I have done 20 responses in 20 minutes before. Then, I go out, ride my bike, lift weights, make love to the wife (dripping with smelly sweat), then lift weights again (I look so good), and then do 20 more posts.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
I usually zero in on anything Comair, Jetblue, Airtran, or DL ralated. I try to comment on each one, giving my wonderfully accurate insight on each. Then I usually edit after I get slammed. I have done 20 responses in 20 minutes before. Then, I go out, ride my bike, lift weights, make love to the wife (dripping with smelly sweat), then lift weights again (I look so good), and then do 20 more posts.

Bye Bye--General Lee
At this rate, you're going to hit 6K on this thread alone!!!

Latest resources

Back