50 Aircraft?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B-
Do you work in a management position for the competition of NJA?

If so, what you are doing with this post is highly questionable.

19 you are posting on other threads. How about you stop ignoring this simple question........

like the BBJ?

Proven wrong again!

Here ya go B19. Did you want me to post all the times you called NJW an idiot?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1706319&postcount=92

Proved you wrong. Again.

No you are wrong. You misquoted me. You accused me of stating, "You might find B19 telling folks to "shut up and get back to work."

That isn't what that post stated. That posted stated directly, "Do your job and shut up." No reference that about getting back to work, and that is a major difference.

The post is about all the whining that you and other union members do on this board. You're such a bunch of whiners.

If you are going to post my opinions for me, at least get them right!

like the BBJ?

Proven wrong again!

BBJ is a nice airplane but carries less than 300 passengers. So yes, it's small and can 't do what the fleet that I'm involved with can. You seem to forget that a great percentage of my career was with a legacy carrier, and the equivelent of a 737 would have been entry level.

No you are wrong. You misquoted me. You accused me of stating, "You might find B19 telling folks to "shut up and get back to work."

That isn't what that post stated. That posted stated directly, "Do your job and shut up." No reference that about getting back to work, and that is a major difference.

The post is about all the whining that you and other union members do on this board. You're such a bunch of whiners.

If you are going to post my opinions for me, at least get them right!

That is semantics, and the intent of your point is the same.

BBJ is a nice airplane but carries less than 300 passengers. So yes, it's small and can 't do what the fleet that I'm involved with can. You seem to forget that a great percentage of my career was with a legacy carrier, and the equivelent of a 737 would have been entry level.
Remind me how many the Piaggio seats again?

The BBJ and 737, although have the same type rating, are different airplanes.

The BBJ is a global aircraft, where the 737 is a continental plane.

The BBJ and 737, although have the same type rating, are different airplanes.

The BBJ is a global aircraft, where the 737 is a continental plane.

Understood. But still small by what I am currently involved with. I didn't make this choice, it just happened, but the BBJ is small in comparison, though big by NJ standards.

Latest resources

Back