• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

5/20/08 Southwest Airlines Announces More New Service in Denver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey tank, I have a question for you. Do you have a window in your stomach so you can see where you are going with your head stuck up your ass?

Hey tank, I have a question for you. Do you have a window in your stomach so you can see where you are going with your head stuck up your ass?

Nope. Is it true that one reason SWA borrowed $600 mil was because they had to fix all their bad jets and are anticipating a bunch more in fines?

"We will continue to grow in Denver as it is a major focal point for us, and the market is responding exceptionally well to our service," said Southwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly.

AWESOME! Guys, enjoy your success.

You will successfully drive Ual out of Denver, put F9 out of business and now you will OWN DENVER.

Congrats, now finally, you can raise the fares because you are the only player in town.

Btw, the $39 fares and "kids fly free" campaign is genius. You guys have the BEST management. Sleep well tonight knowing, you guys are the "NEW SKYGODS" in the USA.

CYA

AnimalTale,

I don't work for SWA, but don't hate the players, hate the game.

SWA is very well run, acts like a shark and destroys like the locust, but the guys there are just like the rest of us, happy to be flying and wanting to enjoy a good lving.

Nope. Is it true that one reason SWA borrowed $600 mil was because they had to fix all their bad jets and are anticipating a bunch more in fines?

Never mind Tank, he's gotten fixated again...

Latest resources

Back