• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

3 YEARS OF USAPA-the top ten list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Angry West pilots???? I just want a raise and improvements to my contract once every 6 to 10 years, not frozen forever because some group thinks they were harmed. No East pilot should ever throw rocks with their track record over there in the fields of safety, integrity or general getting along with merged pilot groups.

Mj;
Are you so obtuse as to think that ANYONE associated with Leonidas would be stupid enough to use anyone's SSN for nefarious reasons. That would so quickly put in jeopardy the task that we wish to accomplish: To change USAPA's so that it actually represents all US Airways pilots.

Your name, my name & every other pilot's names (on the Nicolau list, for instance) is listed with your base, equipment, date of hire, date of birth and other details. ANYONE can either ferret out where you live based on that information alone (www.landings.com is one example of many). How do you suppose you get mailers from John & Martha King or your local AME?

Happy Birthday to USAPA. USAPA is three years old today, and has produced NOTHING but delay, smoke, mirrors and 10 MILLION + in SSM&P's pocket.

Cactcus Boy53 -

Yes, I do agree that if you have someone's name - you can find an address, age, and phone number on the net - but it is very hard to acquire a social security number.

That being said - the stupidity of a Captain Eric Aixer on the latest ITT trash talk video dated April 11, - where at the end he mocks Cleary - and says "don't forget WE have your address" - If he isn't one of the pilots suspended over this - then he must not really care of those who were, becasue it is not a matter to joke about. IMHO

Metrojet

So you want to go all the way back to the founding of AWA? Guess what over that time frame we never killed a pax, never shot a Airbus, never had a perp pilot photographer taking upskirt pictures of minors in the PHL airport, have never dragged the tail of the A321 on the ground, never walked out of a flight deck with an engine running etc,

And lets us not forget running a 737 off into the mud at BDL racing a west Airbus to the gate nor the botched 737 landing in TPA that sheared off the nose gear and "killed " ad-man Billy Mays. Yup, gotta love those easties. A true source of entertainment . Real men of genius :rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

And lets us not forget running a 737 off into the mud at BDL racing a west Airbus to the gate nor the botched 737 landing in TPA that sheared off the nose gear and "killed " ad-man Billy Mays. Yup, gotta love those easties. A true source of entertainment . Real men of genius :rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Good one Mike. That will teach does East Pilots.

M

If you read the response in the context it was intended. In reply to the person that simply said "we are all professional aviators and would expect that not one of them would use the information for nefarious reasons" (not exact quote but close enough)

I was simply pointing out the fact that, with as many people on the seniority lists, you really don't know what someone, from either side might be willing to do with that information. The drug running was the first to pop into my head. Then of course there's the snap shot king, the pilot that beat the crap out of the ex husband, and what other little instances that are out there. Simple stating that NO, I don't trust any unknown individuals with my information, nor trust them to not do anything, simply because they are a "professional aviator"
Pretty simple...

Ooops, CaptFred beat me to the punch (but I was just going to mention the "Kodak Moment" in CLT). He did miss the physical attack in the union offices.

Crzi;
You and I have had reasonably civil discussions. We both know how the other feels about the fairness of the Nicolau. I do think you are sharp enough to know that this is nothing more than a little flag waiving exercise by Cleary (more smoke and mirrors).

One thing is certain: When the dust settles and when we get a joint contract......LCC will be the biggest winner of all. They will have pocketed hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars off of our backs.

If you believe Cleary & Seeham, then you will most assuredly get your Date of Hire, the Snap Back, Retro-Pay AND a signing bonus ("It's a Supreme Slam Dunk!). If you're not so sure....then maybe its time to consider salvaging your gains with a different strategy.

Oh, BTW...I think the FBI & various other law enforcement agencies just roll their eyes every time the caller ID says: USAPA. A Rock-Paper-Scissors fight ensues to see who has to answer the phone. :beer:

You mean with a truncated version of your SS#, of course. Just like you can probably find in the trash on any cash register receipt.

One of these days you'll catch the wild goose and there will be much revelry and bacchanalia. Until then you sit home on reserve and pretend to defend your tribe via broadband.

Latest resources

Back