2nd year pay at America West

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jon coqtoestone said:
Currently, 2nd yr FO's rate at 53.71/hr. On reserve, 75hr guarantee, 13 bids/yr --> almost 54k with per diem.

TA proposal is 11% increase hourly rate, reserve guarantee 77/bid. BUT, only 12 bids/yr (read two fewer paychecks per year) --> maybe 56k with per diem? It's only a raise for reserves -- line holders are looking at around 2k/yr paycut.

Of course, you might not make it to second year due to RJ replacement of mainline equipment (2-3 RJ's per mainline addition with no reverse).

However, most of what is in the P.O.S. -T.A. will never happen, as it will be soundly defeated in the upcoming vote.

Guppiedriver said:
However, most of what is in the P.O.S. -T.A. will never happen, as it will be soundly defeated in the upcoming vote.

I sincerely hope so.

Guppiedriver said:

Hear Hear!! (or is it "Here Here!"? -- darn Arizona public education system . . .)

I heard through the rumor mill some freedom pilots are flying around on Air Midwest ID's. You might want to question what they fly.

Southwest

I heard somewhere that 2 of the Freedom guys lied to a SWA captain telling him they were Mesa pilots...after takeoff they reviewed the list and found them to be FREEDOM....they were promptly arrested on arrival for "impersonating a Mesa employee"..

don't slam me if you heard something else !!!

2992Set

Is it illegal to impersonate a Mesa pilot?

My whole airplane, the tickets, and my napkins say Delta on them. Are we going to jail?

Anyone have Johnny Cochran's number handy?

~~~^~~~ said:
Is it illegal to impersonate a Mesa pilot?

My whole airplane, the tickets, and my napkins say Delta on them. Are we going to jail?

Anyone have Johnny Cochran's number handy?

If you came to my cockpit and told me you were a Delta pilot and I found out you were an ASA/Comair pilot, I would probably wonder a little... now, whether it's illegal, I don't think so.. not unless you excercise the privilaga of a "Delta" pilot at an airliine that forbids ASA/Comair jumpseaters. Which maybe in the case of a JS agreement between SWA and Mesa.

TWA69 said:
I heard through the rumor mill some freedom pilots are flying around on Air Midwest ID's. You might want to question what they fly.

We have a list of the current Freedumb Air pilots and with it I was able to deny a jumpseat to one of those split personality scumbags.

Gupp

Guppiedriver said:
We have a list of the current Freedumb Air pilots and with it I was able to deny a jumpseat to one of those split personality scumbags.

Gupp

They actually try to J/S with their Freedom ID's??? Man, that is either a clueless dude, or one dumbass :eek:

Where is Freedumb based anyway?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back