• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2nd interview at SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL's postings in the last six months have gotten really bizarre. 98% of them are a one-liners unrelated to aviation. He used to talk guns, caravans, parachuting, and diving; now it's just attempted zingers from the left.

We want the old FN FAL back. He was more balanced and entertaining.

Back to the orginal question. At the SWA pilot open house in June one of the speakers said that over 50% of southwest's pilots had to interview more than once. Also, one of the reps I talked to during a break said 80% of the pilots that interview a second time get the job.

Good luck.

LoveGun said:
Back to the orginal question. At the SWA pilot open house in June one of the speakers said that over 50% of southwest's pilots had to interview more than once. Also, one of the reps I talked to during a break said 80% of the pilots that interview a second time get the job.

Good luck.

I dont get it. If they didnt like you before, why would they like you next time around.

How many of you would marry a girl that you didnt like on the first date? I doubt it is anywhere near 50%.

Just another way the airlines waste money.

Gorilla said:
FN FAL's postings in the last six months have gotten really bizarre. 98% of them are a one-liners unrelated to aviation. He used to talk guns, caravans, parachuting, and diving; now it's just attempted zingers from the left.

We want the old FN FAL back. He was more balanced and entertaining.

I gotta disagree, Bro.

He was a jackass from day one, back when he was posting as Wrightavia. Made me chuckle once in a thousand posts.

He overcompensated with inflated pride in being a freight dog to mask the numerous skeletons in his closet and sociopathic personality that prevented him from ever working in a crew environment. He demonstrated his extaordinary ignorance when attempting to barracks-lawyer a real attorney who posts here on finer points of law.

Lastly, I thought he was simply without much of a soul or empathy. Go back and read his responses to any post accident thread. He was/is a tool.

keep at it

My 1st interview was 14 Dec. '04...got the letter Jan. '05. Called the People Dept. on 14 Dec '05 to get back on the list. Was called for second interview Jul. '06 and passed the 8 Aug DB. Keep trying!

The way I see it, I paid for the type, now I am going to interview as many times as it takes to get what I paid for.

JetFumes.

I wish you well but they don't owe you an interview. I have a 737 type rating too which I didn't pay for but wouldn't expect an interview just on that. Unless they call you, you are just another qualified applicant. Good luck.

JetFumes said:
The way I see it, I paid for the type, now I am going to interview as many times as it takes to get what I paid for.

Why would you want to leave jB for SWA? Is it that bad over there?

Latest resources

Back