2nd interview at SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Farscape

Has anyone here recieved a 2nd interview after getting the thanks but no thanks try again in a year letter. I was fortunate enough to interview in June 2004 but like many got the dreaded letter. Just curious what kind of criteria they might be using for bringing back people in the 2nd time. I've pushed a little bit with phone calls and emails but I think that the PD at SWA is probably swamped with requests and I'm ready just to lay low and let it play out how it may.

A co-worker interviewed about the same time as you, got turned down, reapplied, and was called back for an interview six months after he was eligible to reaply. (i.e., a year and a half after his original interview) He got the job.

So there's hope! I just passed my year; hope I'll get a call, too.

Farscape said:
Has anyone here recieved a 2nd interview after getting the thanks but no thanks try again in a year letter. I was fortunate enough to interview in June 2004 but like many got the dreaded letter. Just curious what kind of criteria they might be using for bringing back people in the 2nd time. I've pushed a little bit with phone calls and emails but I think that the PD at SWA is probably swamped with requests and I'm ready just to lay low and let it play out how it may.
there's always the Legion etrangere

Slice121 said:
do you ever post anything worthwhile?
No, you're avatar will kick my avatars ass....then where would we be?

FN FAL,

I have never paid much attention, but I noticed you have like 8,300 posts in about a 32 month period. That works out to be like 8 Posts a day. Do you even work for a living. Tell us the truth and come out of the closet...

Certainly you must of forgotten to log out at the hotel. I know even you wouldn't post crap like this. Or would you?

Last edited by a moderator:
FN FAL. I tried to send you a PM about the N comment you made. I cant seem to contact you. Please contact me on a PM regarding the reasons for this. I have for the most part enjoyed your posts but this was way out of line. If someone logged in or posted under your name then its understandable and it will be removed but for now it stays....

Last edited:
If someone complained about it then we would care. I and the others do not have time to read every post. But when the community starts using the report feature of a post when you think something is innapropriate then we will look at it...its as simple as that. If someone called you a cracker, then please let us know where it happened!!!

Latest resources

Back