• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2009 W2's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Southwest First Officer, four months into 4th year pay. Commuter 931:54 block hours.

Gross Pay $134,900 Net $93140 / 12 = $7760 Monthly average take home
Per Diem $6,874
401K Match $10,500
Total $152,274

932 block! Dang, you SW boys work for that cash! Do you guys have lives outside of work? Married? Kids??? How does the fam deal with you being gone so much?

SWA pilots arent gone that much they work when on the clock. There arent 32HR. overnights like some places.

Last edited:
AAI 8/9 year CA

794 Block

141.6K Gross
5,100 Per Diem
15.4K B-Fund

-4,200 Health and Dental insurance!!!!

And I get the joy of working for the self proclaimed best managment team in the business!!!

B6 year 2/3 190 FO. 71K gross (no per-diem in this number). 785 hours block. JetBlue adds 10 percent to my 401K (5% match plus 5% 'profit-sharing' masquerading as poor man's B-Fund). Paid 2.5K for med/vis/dental insurance for myself + one child, plus 800 dollars out-of-pocket due to craptacular insurance. Pay for AOPA legal plan since 67 percent of my co-workers think the company will "do the right thing" if they bend metal, sigh....

This number is after an almost 30 percent raise from previous base rates, and is still pathetic. No Scope, work to FAR. Got decent trip/duty rigs, at least. Bring on ALPA/JBPA whomever.

UPS 2nd-3rd years FO:
$157,982.46 not including pension contributions or anything else. Includes a lot of overtime resulting from volcano activity near ANC----JA pay!!!!!!!

and the crappiest one goes to me....

10 years in the US Air system but on second year E190 FO pay $46.22 hour.

Reserve the whole year (except one month with a secondary), just shy of 700 hours flown

$43,200

and looking at furlough in a month or so.

Latest resources

Back