Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2008 SR22 to Hawaii now 2 days to play...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what was it like down at 8K? What did you see? A few liners, some sharks? Any weather, I don't see any deviations?

At FL080 it was great just open blue or on top till about 800NM from Hawaii then had to get to FL120 to keep out of the CB's... very calm flight..

Don'tlook like anyone posted this! NW_Pilot in the Chicago Tribune http://tinyurl.com/6rzgde

No offense to NW_Pilot, but you know, at this point, when I see a thread started by NW_Pilot, I just HAVE to take a peak to see what witty remark Avbug left you. The exchanges between the two of you are hilarious.

Cheers! :beer:

No offense to NW_Pilot, but you know, at this point, when I see a thread started by NW_Pilot, I just HAVE to take a peak to see what witty remark Avbug left you. The exchanges between the two of you are hilarious.

Cheers! :beer:

No Offense Taken!

Hawaii sucks anyways can't do anything fun and the things that are supposed to be fun are so restricted they are no longer fun....Avbug can have that Communist state..

There you have it folks. NW Pilot has pronounced Hawaii no longer fit for human consumption. Time to pack up and go home, nothing to see there.

A lot of starving sharks are going to miss you.

They'll be waiting for you next time, though.

Cool article! I wonder what gave them the idea to write about ferry pilots?

I have no clue? Guess the reporter stumbled on the book? They called me asking questions! NY, Times will be riding along on a flight soon on a pice they are doing on economy and weak us dollar. Anyways, I will be drinking beer with spike in less than 19 hours... off to bed I go 4am comes quick and I have a bunch of 4 LBFM's to look fwd to...in my 5 day stay in the PI....

Sat Phone +8816-3157-8537 (Note It Will cost you money, in US dial 011 vs. +) I will be in the air 18:30Z to 03:00Z

Always like it when I get phone calls... Laters

PS: Avbug don't be scared!!!! if you truly care you would want to meet me :beer: and Hawaii not fit for NW_Pilot you all can have it! I Will stay at the shower tree $35.00 clean and close to airport all I need is a bed and shower, hell with the $130.00+ a night rooms with TV!! or $65.00 a night hooker hotels in Waikiki!

Last edited:
if you truly care you would want to meet me :beer: and Hawaii not fit for NW_Pilot you all can have it!

What on earth ever gave you the idea that I care? As always, you're mistaken. That, of course, is no surprise.

Write again when you've learned to speak in complete sentences.

Latest resources

Back