2004 Totals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AK737FO

I remember a post like this last year and it was fun to read, so I will will start it off this year.

My 2004 total was 568 hours. 8 months on the line, 4 months of laid back reserve. All of it in the Mudhen (ANC B737-200). High month was 74 hours, low month was 2 hours. 74 approaches with only 2 or 3 missed.

Safe skys to all in 2005!

890 hours flown, paid for over 1000. I averaged 15.8 days off, with the whole year as a lineholder on the B-717. True to my freight dog roots, a whole bunch of approaches, and the only misses were in the sim. It helps that the weather was pretty good, but I like to think it was my freight dog roots.

290 hours

15 avg. days off per month

high month 22 days

low month 8 days

avg 8 ron's per month

got some other figures, but I haven't finished compiling them yet. but thats the gist of it!

:)

I love logbook pro.

518 hours this year, most in a 737-200, the rest in a little Cessna.

I got my commercial & my asscoiates degree.

I think that is the biggest accomplish worth mentioning for me in 04.

fly safe

In '04, I passed College Math I with an "A" and College Math II with a "B+". I would have gotten a "C+" in College Math II, but the Academics department realized I had sacrificed my individual grade to help the team get better than passing marks on our team assignments...so I got upped a letter grade.

144 duty days this year, less than 10 RONs, 500 hours of Turbine Pic, ooodles of approaches...including one with a failed AI to 1 mile and 100 VV. I also got an award on the last 135 Sim sessions and check ride last March.

11 One Night Stands, 2 Relationships, One lucky vixen at the Red Light District in Amsterdam.

2004 totals

On the water:

1200+ Gallons burned through the twins Mercs.
10 Bags of Ballyhoo, 30 pounds of cut bait.
200 + fish over 6 pounds.
lost 2 planers
lost 1 anchor, broke one.
Had one wash down pump fail, and one failed bilge pump.

On Land:

Missing golf balls......Lots and Lots, (I'll try to get better in 2005)
Beer huggies, 3 destroyed, one MIA

Two blown front fork seals from shorting a double jump with near catastrophic results.(Not having to surgically extract a YZ from my body was a plus)
1 blown pair of undies (from the previous mentioned double jump)

Left knee now matches the right one in broken glass sound when I climb the stairs. Neither give me any problem other than sounding bad.......yet.
More grey hairs, but don't I look Good!!!
Wife still looks great, and still puts up with my crap!

My son grew another 5 or 6 inches, a real chip off the old block!! (Lord help me when he is 17!!!!!!!!!!!)

Being able to do all this last year by flying an airplane and not having to work a real job for a living..............Priceless!!!!

Happy new year all!!!

KeroseneSnorter said:
Being able to do all this last year by flying an airplane and not having to work a real job for a living..............Priceless!!!!

Happy new year all!!!

Easy there, positive comments on aviation are frowned upon here.

Latest resources

Back