• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

$200/ bbl by the end of the year?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sweet. might be alittle chilly riding my bicycle to airport next winter though. Pray for global warming!

No gas at the FBO either.

$10 a gallon at the auto pump and long lines fighting for that at $200/barrel.

If oil ever got that high, nobody could afford it and OPEC would self destruct. Oil will go as high as the market will allow it. People here are still willing to pay $3.50-$4.00/gallon so why keep oil cheap.

I think it will remain at or below the psycological high of $5/gallon, so Crude will stay below $125/barrel. $100 in the winter and $125 in the summer.

No gas at the FBO either.

$10 a gallon at the auto pump and long lines fighting for that at $200/barrel.

If oil ever got that high, nobody could afford it and OPEC would self destruct. Oil will go as high as the market will allow it. People here are still willing to pay $3.50-$4.00/gallon so why keep oil cheap.

I think it will remain at or below the psycological high of $5/gallon, so Crude will stay below $125/barrel. $100 in the winter and $125 in the summer.

I agree. $200 level will only occur as a result of some major disruption/attack(such as the aborted "attack" by our old buddies in Iran a few days ago).If they sink a ship in the straits of Hormuz,that would be a problem.

Latest resources

Back