Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2 Pilots quit SWA & went to Frontier

Probably reading more into it....if it's true. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would leave any company to go to another if they could avoid a commute. Plus, these days, many pilots are involved in side busnisses that would justify a move like that.

canyonblue737 said:
Yeah, they whip us over here and make us work 30 day months with only 1 day off!

I know....I know. And the pay sucks also. Should have never quit my commuter job. And once in a while a FA will show off her new boobs in the cockpit. Some kind of weird tradition around here. Why me...why why why me?

Seriously, to each their own. I quit AA to work at SWA. Some were very critical of me at the time. But who cares? They don't live my life.

Maybe his hot rich girlfriend was worth the move. Who really cares?

Good to hear! (one.. possibility two, have moved on)

That means one more "open seat" I will most glady fill!! :)

Clearification: Symantics my friend...

flypdx said:
If you know him, why don't you ask him and get back to us?

PM to flypdx in response to post: Because it's easier to ask this board, than to track this guy down...To be more specific, I don't know him that well. I know of him..

PM response from flypdx: "First you try to add validity to your post by adding this comment, "I know 1 of the guys so I know its true" and now you say "I don't know him that well, I know of him" ? I can see why you didn't want to discuss this on the open forum.

Don't bother replying."

I don't have a problem discussing this on open forum, it's a matter of symantics. I PM'd you because it wasn't relevant to this post. It is not important how I know this guy, I was just looking for an answer. I don't think it is that big of a deal how I know this guy, appearently you do...Sorry for the confusion...I will be more specific in future posts...Please forgive any spelling errors...Porch

SWAdude said:
I know....I know. And the pay sucks also. Should have never quit my commuter job. And once in a while a FA will show off her new boobs in the cockpit. Some kind of weird tradition around here. Why me...why why why me?

Quit yer teasen.

Porch said:
Was talking with this dude & told me this...I know 1 of the guys so I know its true. They didn't leave SWA due to busted checkrides, they just didn't like working over there...Does anyone know why? PORCH

It's our new friendly way to aquire from within...

Just kidding folks, please..

Best of luck to the two.

Headfake14 said:
SWAdude said:

Quit yer teasen.

Not teasing dude, not teasing, unless your the one sitting there staring at some wonderful bazombas, then you could consider it teasing:)

BVT94 said:
One guy left about 2 years ago, one year prior to upgrade, because his girlfriend lived in Denver.
I know a guy who was a Capt at Frontier and left for SWA in 2004. So there! Our job jumper is bigger and badder than your job jumper. :)

I don't guess which of these folks is smarter than the other, but I just don't get the move to Frontier from SWA. But you never know in this industry.

Latest resources

Back