2 Northwest aircraft just collided at MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DoinTime said:
Thats it.....I'm never deadheading on Northwest again! What a bunch of loose cannons.

Phew....I thought for a minute that you had to do what your boss says..........!

1.3XVso said:
It was Jetflier the best god dam CAptain of all NWA....WAtch out he's a captain!!

Sorry....I was laughing so hard when I hears that 9e was going to get 70 seaters......

maybe the FAA will be lenient and and not require 9e pilots to be in the cockpit with the engines running, that way fee for departure will become really profitable and 9e will not have to pay pilots to fly the crj's.............

seriously....I hope 9E gets its sh*t together before somebody gets hurt..........

seriously....I hope 9E gets its sh*t together before somebody gets hurt..........

I hope the same thing for Northwest.

jetflier said:
Sorry....I was laughing so hard when I hears that 9e was going to get 70 seaters......

maybe the FAA will be lenient and and not require 9e pilots to be in the cockpit with the engines running, that way fee for departure will become really profitable and 9e will not have to pay pilots to fly the crj's.............

Seems like no one wants to talk about the NWA incident last night. I'll be really interested to hear what the NTSB and FAA say about this one. I'm sure it wasn't the pilot's fault with all of their superior knowledge flying for NWA.

jetflier, good job on turning this back to 9E. NWA bends a couple of planes and you STILL stab at Pinnacle.

Nice job, dude. It wasn't you in that DC9 last night was it? Oh no, that's right you fly 75's to SYR. Sorry.

Last edited:
Oakum_Boy said:
Maybe Pinnacle could dispatch a female Captain to start an inquiry as to why the mainline Captain decided to taxi with hydraulic problems?

At least someone was in the cockpit!

Oakum_Boy said:
Maybe Pinnacle could dispatch a female Captain to start an inquiry as to why the mainline Captain decided to taxi with hydraulic problems?

Not a bad idea....as long as they don't leave their aircraft with the engines running and no pilot in the cockpit!

Doesn't the right side of the Northwest tail emblem point northeast?

Latest resources

Back