19th Shareholders meeting for Delta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tomct

Looking for support from other ALPA members to walk the line with us on the 19th. We would sure appreciate your support! We need to show Delta mgmt. that we are tired of the BULL$hit that has gone on far too LONG!!
Thanks for your support folks.

:cool: It is time for the gloves to come OFF!

Thursday 19th, 0700 AM sharp Holiday Inn on Virginia Avenue (not the Crown Plaza). Parking is free, van will transport to location. Breakfast and lunch provided. See ya'll out there.

Last edited:
I'm going to be working on the 19th., but you fellas throw a Molotov Coctail for me. I'll be somewhere out West, hopefully grounding an airplane:D

Gotta work, sorry.......drink a cocktail for me, too.

LTG

Okay guys and gals, we are not getting enough hits on this subject! I am hoping that whoever is available will be there on the 19th to show our unity! It ought to pi$$ all of you off that mgnt is dragging this crap out! Hope to see everyone there!!!!!

General, it would be good to see you and some of your fellow co-workers there to support us as well!

I am on vacation this week AND I will be there. Hell, I can't afford to go anywhere anyway. Come to think of it.. that's why I will be there. NO EXCUSES...Time to show our unity people!

Latest resources

Back