• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

191 Early Out retirement takers at DL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CEOs get paid in stock because the better they perform, the better the company does, and consequently the more they make. Stock tanks? Guess what? Well you know the rest or are too dense to understand it.

Ya all missed the point, Genny Lee wearing a Brazilian banana hammock is scary...

CEOs get paid in stock because the better they perform, the better the company does, and consequently the more they make. Stock tanks? Guess what? Well you know the rest or are too dense to understand it.

Sure, maybe I'm dense. Or maybe you are naive like a schoolgirl. Probably both.

Unfortanuately Jonjuan, you aren't even close.

Ever heard of stock options?

Which side does he have in front? :eek:

I bet you're salivating just thinking about it, you freak. You and PBR have a great time dressing each other at Victoria's Secret.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yeah sure, executives don't get rich when their company fails\tanks.... Sure....

You guys are too focused on rhetoric to have a rational discussion. You choose to point to a very small sliver of our capitalist system to justify dismantling the whole thing. There are crooks in every endeavour and corporate America is no exception.

Do we strip everyone's right to bear arms when a lunatic shoots up a movie theatre?

Do we stop everyone from drinking alcohol when a teenager dies from alcohol poison?

Does our society force everyone to save a portion of their paycheck because a few choose to go bankrupt?

Do we take away everyone's cell phone when someone crosses the line into oncoming traffic?

This discussion is about perspective, and I could rebuke your ideological driven assertions until my finger prints are worn off and it wont change your mind.

I'll leave it at this - the picture in which the main stream media paints our financial system and federal government is very diluted from the actual events taking place. The obvious unravling of our society is evidence enough for me to have come to the realization that we have a massively broken system. The poisonous rhetoric spewed from our current leadership has never done anything productive and has only driven a very real wedge between supposed "classes" of people.

Latest resources

Back