Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1900 or Jetstream Charter in Central California?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jbrickli

Does anyone know of a reputable BE 1900 or Jetstream operator in the Central California area? I have a friend that needs to fly 17 people up to the Northwest. Any help will be appreciated.

Does anyone know of a reputable BE 1900 or Jetstream operator in the Central California area? I have a friend that needs to fly 17 people up to the Northwest. Any help will be appreciated.

How about Maverick Helicopter out of LAS? They have a Beech 1900D. It's nearby...

Is Metro Jet still in Hawthorne? They use to have several Metroliners. They used to be called Skylink, I believe then went on another certificate. It's been a while since I was in Cali...

I dont remember that ... I was with them in about 2001 and 2002 .... Just the 1900's, a couple of BE200's and Otter .... and of course a butt load of jet equipment throughout the US.
Some of the testbed stuf that I dont know about might be or have been turboprop.

Is Metro Jet still in Hawthorne? They use to have several Metroliners. They used to be called Skylink, I believe then went on another certificate. It's been a while since I was in Cali...

I left Socal almost 3 yrs ago and Metro Jet was operating under Berry Aviation's certificate. Not sure if they are still on that cert or not but I believe they are still around at HHR. They did mostly runs to the ditch but were available for any charter. I'm sure Berry still holds out their Metros out of San Diego as well.

Latest resources

Back