• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

1900 or Jetstream Charter in Central California?

jbrickli

Total Time
Does anyone know of a reputable BE 1900 or Jetstream operator in the Central California area? I have a friend that needs to fly 17 people up to the Northwest. Any help will be appreciated.

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+
Does anyone know of a reputable BE 1900 or Jetstream operator in the Central California area? I have a friend that needs to fly 17 people up to the Northwest. Any help will be appreciated.

How about Maverick Helicopter out of LAS? They have a Beech 1900D. It's nearby...

lj1313

Total Time
Northrop Grumman had a D model in Hawthorne at one time on a 135 certificate.

hawkerjet

Total Time
Is Metro Jet still in Hawthorne? They use to have several Metroliners. They used to be called Skylink, I believe then went on another certificate. It's been a while since I was in Cali...

lj1313

Total Time
I dont remember that ... I was with them in about 2001 and 2002 .... Just the 1900's, a couple of BE200's and Otter .... and of course a butt load of jet equipment throughout the US.
Some of the testbed stuf that I dont know about might be or have been turboprop.

Cardinal

Of The Kremlin
Total Time
K's
Northrop Grumman had a D model in Hawthorne at one time on a 135 certificate.

And one of the pilots is a crazy lesbian who has aleady killed one person with an airplane, and will kill again. Good luck.

Livin' Life

Total Time
Is Metro Jet still in Hawthorne? They use to have several Metroliners. They used to be called Skylink, I believe then went on another certificate. It's been a while since I was in Cali...

I left Socal almost 3 yrs ago and Metro Jet was operating under Berry Aviation's certificate. Not sure if they are still on that cert or not but I believe they are still around at HHR. They did mostly runs to the ditch but were available for any charter. I'm sure Berry still holds out their Metros out of San Diego as well.