16!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G21Agoose said:
Surely there's not enough room in a Tomahawk to do it with Beth Ann and her crew? Would love details though........
I know it's a cliche, but I just spit my drink all over my laptop while reading that. Funny stuff.

And no, that's not what I meant.....

or is it?

nope. the one CFI that is worthy at adventure flight center Luis Zelaya. He has been the best flight instructor out of 3 or 4 that I have had. Started with beth but her prices just became too high and it was much more business oriented there instead of laid back like advnt. you know you go to the right school when you find yourself going to hang out with the CFIs and lounge around the airport all day when you have no money to spend.

If you can resist the temptation to scream for joy, out loud, during your solo, you'll be a better man than me!

Way to go, you'll always remember your solo.

Gorilla said:
If you can resist the temptation to scream for joy, out loud, during your solo, you'll be a better man than me!

Way to go, you'll always remember your solo.
Make sure you don't have a hot mic.....

Congrats! After my solo, my instructor couldn't write on my shirt for a while because it was too wet. :D However you will quickly come to love that rocketship-like climbout and the sudden gain of gobs of room.

Going solo is kind of like having sex for the first time.
Here are the stages:
You know it's going to happen and you are kind of nervous and excited at the same time.
You start doing it, and you think it is going pretty smoothly but it seems to end as quickly as it started.
Then you get the "Hey I did it" grin going and it will become one of those memories that will last a lifetime.

Goodluck and Happy Birthday! (don't get her pregnant errr, I mean don't crash)

texflyguy said:
you know you go to the right school when you find yourself going to hang out with the CFIs and lounge around the airport all day when you have no money to spend.
It sounds like you picked the right place. Ditch your brother's soccer tournament and "Git 'er done". You'll never forget it or regret it. Best of luck from another that soloed at 16.

3 Words.
Dont F Up
Ya I couldnt hold back the scream of joy either

Latest resources

Back