16!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
navigator72 said:
Going solo is kind of like having sex for the first time.
Here are the stages:
You know it's going to happen and you are kind of nervous and excited at the same time.
You start doing it, and you think it is going pretty smoothly but it seems to end as quickly as it started.
Then you get the "Hey I did it" grin going and it will become one of those memories that will last a lifetime.

Goodluck and Happy Birthday! (don't get her pregnant errr, I mean don't crash)

Very well put.

navigator72 said:
Going solo is kind of like having sex for the first time.
Here are the stages:
You know it's going to happen and you are kind of nervous and excited at the same time.
You start doing it, and you think it is going pretty smoothly but it seems to end as quickly as it started.
Then you get the "Hey I did it" grin going and it will become one of those memories that will last a lifetime.

Goodluck and Happy Birthday! (don't get her pregnant errr, I mean don't crash)

At least having sex for the first time you can get wasted and have it be more relaxing!!! Not so on your first solo flight for obvious reasons!

Congrats!!!

Did you solo this weekend?

Well, we are all waiting to hear: did you get to solo this weekend?

Anyone ever hear about obtaining an FAA waiver to take your check ride when you're still 16? Yesterday someone was swearing that it is possible to do so but I don't beleive it. They said they saw something on TV about some underage kids up in Ohio getting a waiver and knocking out a long X-C and breaking some kind of record before they turned 17.

Latest resources

Back