• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

152GJ in DEN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry tex..its not you its the subject. I think they have been flying pax since last thurs. So on that note who's not out of money and hiring?

incubus said:
call sign is 'gateway' i think. not to be confused with 'getaway' which is someother company.

Thats's the one. Thanks for the info. I'll go back to my board now. I didn't mean to cause trouble - just wondered.

Thanks

I sure hope they don'e mechanical somewhere and have to jumpseat home...that would be a real shame. still no word that they have approached skywest for a jumpseat agreement.

Mookie

Mookie said:
I sure hope they don'e mechanical somewhere and have to jumpseat home...that would be a real shame. still no word that they have approached skywest for a jumpseat agreement.

Mookie

TSA's Jumpseat coordinator has sent an email to all 121 carrier regarding this issue. GoSh!t will probably (and hopefully) not be on anybodys list except for TSA and maybe United. Thanks for your support

We've already been informed by our MEC that Air Wisconsin will "NEVER" have a jumpseat agreement with Hojets. THANK GAWD!

Latest resources

Back