Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is the average, for ME! They were correct! :laugh:

Voice of Homer Simpson:

"Woo-hoo! I'm number FOURTEEN! Somebody's gonna get laid tonight! Take THAT, you stupid foot doctors!"

TW

Last edited:
That is the average, for ME! They were correct! :laugh:

Voice of Homer Simpson:

"Woo-hoo! I'm number FOURTEEN! Somebody's gonna get laid tonight! Take THAT, you stupid foot doctors!"

TW

That, my friends, is the definition of Cracker Rich.

You know what guys, who give a rats ass ?? So what, we going to educate the public now on how poor we are or something?

You really think they will start feeling bad for us and start tipping us after every safe landing or something? because we didn't make it to the "15 best paid jobs" page?

While we are at it, we might as well start adding a 15% gratitude charge to groups of 4 or bigger when they book their tickets.

The public doesn't give a crap about us. That simple.

It ain't 1962 anymore.

FD

Last edited:
That, my friends, is the definition of Cracker Rich.

How appropriate . . . . Butt Nugget and Uppercrud both chime in together, in harmony . . . kind of like the Dixie Chicks . . . :laugh:

. . . I 'll bet they're both sitting at the same gate, after their layover together, waiting for a late aircraft to arrive . . . they both log on to FI. How cute. What airline lets two pilots "buddy-bid'? . . .Nevermind, I don't want to know :puke:

You know what guys, who give a rats ass ?? So what, we going to educate the public now on how poor we are or something?

You really think they will start feeling bad for us and start tipping us after every safe landing or something? because we didn't make it to the "15 best paid jobs" page?

While we are at it, we might as well start adding a 15% gratitude charge to groups of 4 or bigger when they book their tickets.

The public doesn't give a crap about us. That simple.

It ain't 1962 anymore.

FD

dutch management guy....piss off- we've seen what doing nothing has accomplished. There's a reason these articles are so insanely slanted against us.

Whether you like it or not- our negotiation process is HUGELY political- and if the public is not behind us, if they don't understand how long it takes to make that kind of money- they will never put up w/ what we have to do to get a raise. If management knows we will never be released, they can take a MUCH harder line stance.

Latest resources

Back