Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xdrvr said:
ya and thats a one way contract... not in your favor

"Got that going for them!" Now they have the time to sit back and knock back a couple cold ones....a couple Colorado Cool Aids!

Hows that 900 treating you?

Guys, there is no such thing as seniority at 135's nor is there a contract. Believe it or not, there are differences in the world outside of the airlines.

The Teamsters and ALPA don't give a flying crap about a 15 or 20 pilot department.......they can't make them any money.

Anyone at Swift know if Jeff B got furloughed in that group? If so, can you PM me and I'll PM my new contact info to pass on to him? Thanks.

Andy

Swift Air Furlough

I can tell you that I have been hearing about the Swift furlough from a lot of people who I have not said anything to about getting furloughed. I am one of the furloughed guys and I can tell you that it is a bit disruptive to your bank account. Thank goodness I have all my debts paid off and socked away a few bucks before all this went down. One of my pals at NetJets overheard a couple of girls behind the counter at Signature in MSP talking about the furlough. The company had about 5 jets come off line in a three months period and payroll was going to eat their lunch. I have no hard feelings towards anyone...I JUST NEED A STEADY PAYCHECK!!! Hopefully I can find a new job soon.

Glacier

Bad-Andy said:
Anyone at Swift know if Jeff B got furloughed in that group? If so, can you PM me and I'll PM my new contact info to pass on to him? Thanks.

Andy

I do not know who that is. The name is not familiar.

Glacier

Latest resources

Back